Sunday, April 24, 2016
In no particular order
In subsequent posts, I'll fill in the story of how we got to where we are. Today I'll write about today! I just did a PiYo workout with Tamara. It is appropriately called Drench. I'd say the balance and flexibility parts were like yoga, but with some PiYo surprises such as tricep pushups and a bendy twisty thing called the PiYo flip. Then put lots of reps and fairly high speed to it to work up a sweat and some serious burn. Like most bodyweight exercises, you get out of it what you put in to it... so I went deep with squats and lunges, and really got fatigued. I took advantage of the modifiers -- or just stopped -- when I got tired. Will be interesting to try this workout again in a few weeks to see if it gets any easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment